Dr. Antonetti really made my smile brighter

• 0 Replies
Dr. Antonetti really made my smile brighter
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:15:54 PM »
I am a 13 year Breast Cancer Survivor who has had the ugliest Breast after my lumpectomy as well as all the scars that come from the surgery. I was happy and never really complained because I was blessed to be here and raise my daughter who just made 15 and was only 1 at my diagnosis. I always tried to smile and make a joke about how my breast looked but for some reason they seemed to get bigger and bigger as well as heavier on top of looking uneven. I had been told for all these years that I needed to wait to get the relief of the pain as well as hopefully make them even again and I'm so glad that I waited and Dr. John W Antonetti is the surgeon that provided my surgery. I always remained thinking I was fabulous anyway because I was blessed to beat Breast Cancer but now I'm actually even more fabulous because my breast are now smaller, even and so much lighter on my back and then to top it off when the pathologist tested all the breast tissue removed it came back clean and cancer free I couldn't be happier. I am so grateful for Dr. Antonetti, My Oncologist Dr. Jay Courtright for referring me to him as well as both their staffs. I have always worked to maintain a positive attitude towards this entire battle and my life after Breast Cancer because I truly believe and am now living proof that having a positive attitude, working to remain strong and having a huge amount of faith can possibly lead to now going on 14 years Breast Cancer Free. Again I'm thankful which is why I founded my own Non Profit Organization called Code Pink Productions, Inc. which allows  me to help in my own way and support survivors and current patients or Breast Cancer and other Cancers as I was diagnosed a week from my mom with Colon Cancer and we both beat it and hers came back 7 years ago and took her life. So this is something that is dear to my heart and I really admire Doctors like the ones I have been blessed to have who are compassionate and help make this journey just a little bit less stressful. I'm known for always wearing a smile and Dr. Antonetti just helped to make it a little more brighter. Thanks soooo much.